Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

27 yr ol shyguy wants older woman 35+

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm very shy & find it hard to meet women, I'm fine once I get to know someone, it's just breaking the ice & getting to know someone I have trouble with, only ever been with 2 women, both were serious relationships. I work nights, so daytime or very early hours would be ideal unless my day off, then anytime of daynight.

I'm looking for a woman who is 35+ can accommodate or meet in hotels, who would like to take me & use me however they want to, my biggest turn on is stockingstights so you must love to wear them & have a good selection, I don't want any 1 night stands, not necessarily looking for a relationship but seeing each other regular would be ideal...I'm not looking for lots of women to sleep with, that's just not me, I'd be happy to find just one to take me under her wing.

I do have a quite kinky nature but never experienced anything I'd love to try.

Please tell me what you want to do to mehave me do to you & remember I may be shy & not too very experienced but there is a lot I've thought of & wanted to do, so please be as open & truthful as possible..

If this appeals to you, well what are you waiting for, get in touch now, please leave contact details for pic exchange etc...

Can't wait to hear from you

PS Doesn't have to be for just sex, would love to go to the movies, meals, nights out etc, then back for a little fun ;)