Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

any female spankers near estepona?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i was just wondering if there are any ladies around here who would enjoy bending me over their knee and giving me a proper good spanking. it's been far too long since i was last spanked, and i would do anything for a deluge of heavenly slaps on my bum
even if your not big on spanking, but are just having a bad day and want to let off some steam, please let me know if slapping my buttcheeks into oblivion is something that might appeal or help you release some tension.
I hope that some kind (or angry) lady out there can help me with this. I really would love a good thrashing from a firm handed woman who enjoys slapping arses thoroughly. I don't enjoy being caned, but would love for you to use a wide leather belt or wooden paddle if you have delicate hands or just want to try and make me squeal. I am based near Estepona and am willing and able to travel. am slim, single and have been told that i'm good looking although i don't actually believe it.
If you are female, of any age, and enjoy the sound of loud slaps and the sight of a soft round bum glowing bright red, please let me know as i would love to meet up for some kinky fun.

Re: any female spankers near estepona?

Would love to