Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Party at my place 20th September

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Would like to invite 34 couples and single girls to meet for a few drinks, we in a pubrestaurant just outside the town centre and then come back to my place for a few more and..............

If I get enough of a response I will with the permission of couplesladies invite a couple of exceptional males.

I will provide the drinks and a few nibbles, pardon the pun (always have a couple of bottles of champers in the fridge plus the obligatory case of beer, and some wine)

Please get in touch asap to book places. I will give you my number to discuss further.

Re: Party at my place 20th September

hi hun sounds gud fun luv 2 come but busy friday another time defoe xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Hi I'm glad you are busy friday night as the party is Saturday of which I hope you are not to busy to pop over for a couple of drinks, would love to meet you.

James xx

Thanks to the people that have sent a reply. I should have confirmed numbers later from a few couples and bi ladies later from this site and another I use.

I'm sure we can squeeze a couple more in, so if you have been let down or at a loose end drop me a line.

James

I have had a few people asking would they be expected or required to get involved?

My response.........

In no way would anyone forced to do anything they did not want to do.

However I can not say there will not be anyone playing as after all we are all adults. If you have never been to a party why not come along for a drink and it may give you an insight and may, just may give you a bit of pleasure?

You do not have to get involved but you might want to watch or you might want to leave, the choice is up to you?

As i said we are meeting in a nice pubrestaurant 2min drive from my place. Two couples will be arriving late they are driving down from Newcastle and will come straight to the flat.

James