Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Sore Pussy !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Thanks to the 2 guys who came round lastnight, it was fun and very sexy i have never seen so much spunk !
My pussy is sore but i will have another 2 guys tonight.

I love watching guys wank and empty their cum over my tits,my cunt took a had wanking session with toys and fingers.

If you want to meet me next weekend please contact me
x

Re: Sore Pussy !!!

I'll bet - same again tonight, your poor. poor pussy!

I hope it gets some tender tongue treatment during the week.ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sounds like you'll have a lot of response but hey i have a diary lol

Hi there
i read your forum and would love to come around and wank all over you if you would like,i would find it a real turn on ,by for now Mikeimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hey sexy. Id love 2 pleasure u but if u only want me 2 cum on u id love 2 cum again and again. Mail me huni.x

Hi
Hope you're still up for a dirty session as I love wanking! Hope you live in my area, cause I can't wait!

hi, luv, send me an invite, watch u stretch that pussy som more with toys til u gush, while i wank my cock and cover your hot bod with load of creamy spunk. hav it drippin off your nips xxxx

Hi, I am your type of guy then, athletic, clean, discreet, very fit with big cock and can have a hard on for ages. Im Scorpio and half Spanish half Italian...I would love to see you...

Hi - would love to cum all over u.

Sned me ur number.

Mick.

can i meet up with u very soon

Hi,

i would love to meet up with you at the week end...get in touch as i repeat cum at least 3 times hun x

Hi, will come around. My magic stick is no fire.

right, Im new to this form and I want a piece of the action. Im in london....

plz help

i can wait to lick you and see your pussy wanting more just drop me a mail and let get it going

mm love to give lots of cum...invite me to next party...I am a VWE heavy repeater and not shy :-)

Lex x

Are you still holding your sessions, as I would dearly love to shoot my load over yo9ur dirty, slutty face

hi i'm free for some fun if your interested, 7" & thick cock for you with lots of cumm to go around, let me no soon

hello do you have a big cock
if so please send a pic

hey whats up

I'm young(ish!), hung and full of cum, would love to help you out. Week nights best for me - I have army training this weekend. Happy to meet for drinks first. Pm me if interested.

Rob x

Hi Sore Pussy,

I would just love to look after and service your sore pussy for you with my big 8" thick cock.

See attached pic. of same.

Sincerely,
CELEBRATION1950.
============

hello how u doing we will like to cum over sometime if thats ok!