Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Looking for fun in East Sussex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a young looking, bi-male who loves dressing up in sexy lingerie and a very short mini skirt for my male 2 male encounters! Love to be sucked and seduced and played with and although I am a newbie to sucking, think you will enjoy what I can give you! Mail me if interested in meeting for a drink and to see where it takes us. Can accomodate or be accommodated!

Re: Looking for fun in East Sussex

Hi, i am really interested about meeting you. x

Hi I'm a 40yr old passive bi guy who also likes to dress in stockings and little black dress I love to suck and more I can accom. or travel I live in worthing and would love to meet up for some fun

I would be interested to meet you too, but as not a premium member, I am unable to contact you. Drop me a post or email where I can contact you!

would anyone be up 4 a foursome?

do u use the chat here?
maybe we can catch each other that way?

Hi, 38 yr old bi curious guy love the sound of what you have to offer and would like to chatmeet. from worthing email me look forward to hearing from you. x

Sorry We are a Couple looking for a couple or single fem.

For MarkH6... would love to chat with you but as not premium member unable to email you. And cannot read forum posts till a day later after they are posted, if you can make your email filter to accept emails from non-premium members then will email you for sure.

hi trying to sort out email.x

can you change your filter then i can contact you.

Or meet me in the chart room one night. Let me know what day or night you will be in there, and at what time. And remember I won't be able to access you reply till one day after you have replied!

will be in chat rm thur @ about 8.30 ish if you wanna chat.

yeh i cant seen to edit my mail options either :(

Hi mature guy in west sussex . mail me for a meet soon

Hi would love to meet with you i also love to wear lingerie but i still do it in secret .

Hi my name is Paula and am looking for discrete fun I live in Eastbourne. I dress as a slut and have quite a good body if you are interested please leave a note xxxxx

Hi I am in Chichester and enjoy the company of girls like you and would like to take you to dinner and then we will have each other for desert!!!!

hi i am a xdresser to drop me a line and sort out a meet ann

Hi I live in Eastbourne and am a virgin CD. I have a good body and look quite attractive when dress in my sexy clothes. would you like my email address to arrange a meet

Yes please sexypaula, yes mail me your email address so that I can contact you!