Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Sensation Play

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

This is an incredibly intense form of play where you overstimulate all the nerve endings all over the body.  I do this by mixing up sensations using all kinds of readily available items.  I Dom men only but this works on all genders.  Imagine getting a light gentle massage all over but mixed with maybe some hot wax, or tickling, or slaps all over, or then a bit of whipping, or brushing with a coarse haired brush.  After an hour or more of this the lightest touch can cause a strong reaction but yet I leave no marks.  It drives my subs crazy and they are so buzzed on endorphins I have them rest for an hour after.  I use things like scalp massagers, wooden handled nail brushes, wooden stir sticks dipped in latex, feathers, electric toothbrush.  I work your entire body from head to toe and all spots in between.  I mix things up and of course, you are blindfolded, body lightly oiled to make the sensations stronger.  Yes there is sexual stimulation but no release for long periods.  Think of it as full body edging. I use my hands, lips and body to get you all worked up.  I find just the right spots to drive you to heights of ecstasy but there is also frustration because your orgasm is not on the agenda.  You will be like jelly when we are done.  That is why you are tightly bound the entire time.  Body naked so I have full access. I play your body like a musical instrument going slow,to fast to whereever I want to take you.  And take you I will.  XXX

Hi

Hi

Wow fantastic. You dont have a cousin or buddy in the UK that does the same do you??? Lol

I'm up for this!