Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

SEX LIFE AFTER PROSTATE CANCER ( PART 2 )

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

as any-one who read my post on sex after cancer will know , the situation that i was in at that time , the drugs that were given to me by the hospital to return me to a normal sex life ( following the operation ) failed to work & i then had to wait for my recovery to progress enough to see if other treatment would work or if i would need futher surgery to restore my erection , recently i was given a device to try ( a vacuum pump ) & i was delighted as it worked first time , my erection was fully restored within 5 seconds ( i will have to use this device for approx 10-14 months until i can obtain an erection naturally ) however it is a bit painful until things get used to stretching again , so as a test i thought that i would send a couple of messages to some of the people who ignored my messages to them in the first instance & guess what they still ignored me , so i think i will just learn from the experience & think of what was said to me by a woman who accepted what icould give at the time ( fondling & oral ) IT,S THEIR LOSS.

re

Fingers crossed for you in the New Year, stuff the ones that dont reply and move on hun. Good Luck img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"