Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

kimmiebad409's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 9 March 2021; Wednesday, 10 March 2021; Thursday, 11 March 2021; Friday, 12 March 2021; Saturday, 13 March 2021; Sunday, 14 March 2021; Monday, 15 March 2021; Tuesday, 16 March 2021; Wednesday, 17 March 2021; Thursday, 18 March 2021; Friday, 19 March 2021; Saturday, 20 March 2021; Sunday, 21 March 2021; Monday, 22 March 2021; Tuesday, 23 March 2021 Hey how are you doing?

Hi there. I only live about a mile away from the hotel where your party is is. I just was thinking that I probably may want to attend the event tonight, which is what you indicated on your calendar. Would you be okay with this? What are the times and what are you requesting as a donation! Please lmk ASAP either way. Tha

Hi there. I only live about a mile away from the hotel where your party is is. I just was thinking that I probably may want to attend the event tonight, which is what you indicated on your calendar. Would you be okay with this? What are the times and what are you requesting as a donation! Please lmk ASAP either way. Thanks 

Hi there. I only live about a mile away from the hotel where your party is is. I just was thinking that I probably may want to attend the event tonight, which is what you indicated on your calendar. Would you be okay with this? What are the times and what are you requesting as a donation! Please lmk ASAP either way. Thanks 

Should I assume that your answer to my question  regarding the party this evening in CT, is no?