Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Caroline2's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 30.04.2010,01.05.2010, we r a couple available to meet over week end in to all sexy fun call us and lets party

Want to attend

Hi, I'd like to attend tonight. Can I have your number to call and arrange?

up 4 fun

hi we would love 2 come with you 2 img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:Caroline2's Quick Swing

Id like to attend on Sat can you provide some details pls?

Party Today

Hi just read your Quick swing,very interested in joining you for some fun.Please send me your details.Live Ipswich so easy to get to norwich,cheers Glynimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, we spoke last night

can you send me a mail on here with contact details as our chat last night was cut off for some reason

hi we are a 47 and 49 yr old coupel and would love to attend we live nr chelmsford lets us know

I'd like to attend, please call me

sat night

Anybody heard from Caroline or is it just a wind-up?

Sat Night

I have not heard anything either mate, who knows

hi ya i live in rayleigh essex not far.i have a girlfriend but my sex drive is to much for her to keep up with.i would luv to come and have some nsa fun wiv u.im 27 year old male,medium build good looking.if u want to chat wiv me before arranging anything you can call me on my mob no.07706799230,but only ring in the week from 8am-7pm as my girlfriend doesnt know anything about this,maybe i will hear from you soon.thanks.