Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Hotel sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.09.2011 Date END: 04.09.2011 We are staying overnight in a Southampton hotel and would like a straight WE guy to join us for a few drinks to break the ice then a long night of whatever!!!!!

RE:Hotel sex

hey..im rob..just average downstairs unfortunatly but more than able to please...[m a very relaxed guy and also im good company and able to hold a decent conversation,im well presented and very clean,would love to join you and promise not to dissapoint... rob

Hi, check out the above pics, and if you think i measure up to your needs then get back to me with the location details, am STD free and have had a vasectomy, and prefer bareback sex...Edwardimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

18 Year Old Male Southampton

Definitely up for that, want some big young cock to use for whatever you want?

re sex on the beach

looking for females for sex on beach in the gambia koloi area

interested

hi, im a polite, thin, blonde, handsome lad from brighton, so not too far away, email me on alex. if your interested still. xxxxx

RE:RE:Hotel sex

hi Sailor

email us your contact number img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:18 Year Old Male Southampton

hi Teen

email us your contact number

Hi, i'm a young, clean professional guy, i would love to meet you for a drink and promise not to let you down late, late into the night. If you like my profile and you're still looking for someone to fill that extra hole give me s shout, Tx

Hi

I'm free tonight. Please take a look at my profile and let me know if your interested.

thanks
Ali