Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

What does it mean?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have been trying to discover the difference in meaning between "CROSSDRESSER" and "TRANSVESTITE".
We all know that some do it for sexual pleasure in varying degrees and some just feel more comfortable. But what is the difference? Is there a difference?
I have looked in dictionarys, encyclopedias, thesauri and on the Intenet, but have not found the answer. Can you help?
I would also like to chat to any female CDsTVs and if you would like to keep it private send me a message via my profile. I would like to find out if you have the same problems that I have.
Love Kate Isaman. xxxx

Re: What does it mean?

Hi there,i´d locve to hear from u(sorry i´m not premium yet)
PD.i replied to encourage your answer for a curious about what it meant,asked u also for help about shopping shoes
And for me it´s been very helpful(not about the difference between cd and tv but for my self and other significatives a web by"shirleyannsometimes",geocitiesuse google).She also replied me,but that´s a few years ago then lost her track..

wow kate!
Id love to chat, im free all weekend and next weee, id love to meet x
john

dare i suggest a new dictionary?? if you cant find transvestite in yours it isnt much good.b t w i dont think theres a difference really.mind you i would like to hear from female transvestites !!

no idea but would like to meet you