Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

samnatasha's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 05.02.2013, 06.02.2013, 08.02.2013, 09.02.2013, 10.02.2013, 15.02.2013, 16.02.2013, 17.02.2013, We are Married Couples
she is 50:50 ready for it.but can be ready.lets meet n discuss.

RE:samnatasha's Quick Meet

hi am varun from pune
am 22 year old, am a bisexual , i love sucking cock , licking pussy and getting my ass fucked hard..
i love oral sex very much, i suck and lick u both for more than an hour.. i hope u ll like me.. reply back if interested

RE:RE:samnatasha's Quick Meet

IF U FROM LAHORE CONTACT ME

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

HI Samnata,
This is chandu from Hyderabad age 27 staying alone in Banjara hills if u r interetsted reach me any time.

i am intrested inmeeting u guys....i assure u of secracy...if she is worrried about it...i can travel and accomodate too

i am 30 years old M good looking and very smart call me

HI

HI,
Our profiles seem to match, if interested pls contact me.I reside in Goa.img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif'

I am from Vadodara,+45 Sometimes visit Mumbai,onece ina 6 months.I am interested. If you find it ok, pl reply me. We will exchange ph nos. then. Thanks Waiting for your reply -img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

hi

I am interested too guyz. Waitin for ur reply.

hi

hi im very intrested . message me hopeing to here from u!

hi, im a very attractive 21 y'old guy and wish to experience with someone mature.
Im pretty good at seduction and have seduced a lot of girls.
Plz mail me so that we can meet. I live in pune but travel to mumbai oftenimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:samnatasha's Quick Meet

would love to meet you guys...

love to join u

Hey am from chennai willing to come to mumbai soon..c u ter

Hi

Contact me if u wanna make it happen over a week end.........

email me .

when u come in pune

Hi. I am an 18 year old guy from Kota. If you can come here, I would love to satisfy you :)

In Dubai?

Any plans of stopping in bangalore :) I assure you total secrecy and total comfort and also can arrange a nice stay for you both as well.

-Blueice001

I am in Mumbai from 17th-22th March.