Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Two 40+ Well Endowed Males required to make naughty video with wife and I.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 09.06.2014 Date END: 09.06.2014 We are looking for 2 well-endowed white males over 40 years of age, to make a short naughty video (30 mins or so) with my wife and I. There may be others watching and wanking, mainly older guys. This video is only for our personal use and will not be used for anything else.

Please send a polite reply, with a face and cock pic please. We also require a mobile number so that we can make contact to arrange where to meet etc.

This will take place on Monday evening (9th June) in Huddersfield, very close to town. We will meet before hand for a polite drink and go through what we'll be doing etc. We will be meeting around 9pm and having fun around 10 pm til 11pm.

You must be extremely clean, non-smoker, easy going and send the required information please, or we will not reply. Please no dreamers and wannabes please, you all know who you are!

RE:Two 40+ Well Endowed Males required to make naughty video with wife and I.

I love recorded video check my profile

RE:Two 40+ Well Endowed Males required to make naughty video with wife and I.

I love recorded video check my profile

interested

Hello im interested just let me know check my profile i love recorded videoimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Meet

Male here 30 if you consider..in Halifax toniteimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"